Terms and Conditions
Last updated: April 16th 2018
- Under "Funbase" is ment the private company Funbrew B.V., located and holding office at the Asterweg 20N, 1031HN Amsterdam.
- "Customer" means any natural or legal person who has entered into an agreement with Funbase in order to use the facilities of Funbase.
- "Visitor" means any person visiting Funbase.
By accessing the website at https://funbase.nl, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
When visiting Funbase or signing up for an event, you agree to the following:
- Funbase is allowed to take photos of the Visitors and use this material on the website and other marketing channels. If you don't agree to this, please let us know when you visit us.
- Using and carrying alcohol, soft and hard drugs is prohibited. If such means are found on Visitors, regardless of own use or commercial purpose, immediate removal and final denial of access will follow.
- If the staff of Funbase suspects possession and/or use of drugs or if a Visitor is suspicious within the premises, Funbase reserves the right to immediately deny access to the Visitor.
- Funbase is not responsible for the loss of clothes and/or other belongings of a Customer or Visitor. Clothes and/or belongings left by Visitors are kept for a period of two months. After that time, those items will be cleared.
- Customers and Visitors may be required to show identification.
- Everyone is obliged to follow the instructions of the personnel of Funbase at all times.
- Multiple camera’s have been placed in sight and out of sight, for your safety. Any recordings made by these camera’s will not be shared with third parties. Recordings will be saved for a limited amount of time, but as long as necessary for the detection of disorder, violation of any laws and/or any other undesirable behaviour. By accepting these terms and conditions of Funbase, Customers and Visitors agree to being recorded for the previous mentioned reasons.
- Entering the facilities of Funbase is all at your own risk.
- Any liability of Funbase for damage (including as a result of theft) of any Customer or Visitor is excluded.
- In the event that Funbase was found liable, that liability is limited to the amount paid in the case under the liability insurance.
- Visitors must be 18 years or older on the day of the visitation.
4. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Funbase's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Funbase's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Funbase at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Funbase's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Funbase makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Funbase does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Funbase or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Funbase's website, even if Funbase or a Funbase authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Funbase's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Funbase does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Funbase may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Funbase does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Funbase has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Funbase of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Funbase may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
10. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.